The Store Manager is responsible for running the shop in line with both the company financial goals and maintaining the right image for the brand. Your focus will be to achieve all KPI's, including sales revenue, stock loss, managing all controllable costs, conversion and ATV.
- Ensure our store team deliver a premium level of customer service
- Monitor KPI's on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Ensure that targets will be met through appropriate planning and organisation of staff
- Ensure that all staff are aware of sales targets and KPI’s and contribute to achieving the shop goals
- Plan all expenses for short and long term success
- Ensure that all staff carry out operational policies and procedures as per the company guidelines
- Investigate all incidents of stock loss and ensure that it is reported to the Retail team
- Monitor a loss prevention to protect the company's inventory and assets
- Take necessary action to lower expenses if sales goals are not being met
This is a great opportunity to be part of an ambitious brand that collaborates with some of the best designers and partners in the world!
- Experience in retail management - essential
- Proven experience in building effective teams and motivating employees
- Strong initiative and leadership skills
- Understanding of various retail concepts i.e. (gross margin, markdowns, visual merchandising)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs
Fred Perry has always been different.
We’re only as good as our employees, so we look to attract people who are passionate, with diverse backgrounds and experience. We offer a great salary and benefits package here at Fred, not to mention a very generous staff discount.
"Fred Perry believe in diversity and inclusion, we want you to know that your CV will be submitted anonymously and personal details will be hidden from hiring managers until the interview stage. We encourage you to remove any identifying information from your CV, such as address and date of birth before submitting your application."