Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- New York, United States
- Closing date
- 16 Jun 2023
- Human Resources
- Coordinator / Executive
- Support Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition with Project responsibilities;
- Partner with HR Specialist to properly onboard all new hires; offer letters, new hire paperwork, equipment requests as needed.
- Administer sourcing requests when received, including attraction, sourcing, screening, assessment support and managing Job Boards
- Ensure accurate data via management of the ATS; SAP, LinkedIn, Handshake,
- Upkeep of the HR inbox and responding to or raising emails on job queries accordingly to Sr. Manager, Talent.
- Gather and assess feedback on candidates and partner with leadership and department managers to evaluate and assess candidates
- Provide regular updates to the organization regarding pipeline development and progress of candidates
- Develop talent pools of candidates for roles as requested by the Sr. Manager Talent
- Manage Moncler Americas weekly open jobs reportby Region
- Responsible for managing ad hoc request per agencies assisting in partnerships and raising invoices.
- Ensure the best candidate experience throughout the interview processes
- Provide Support to TA/HR Partners on additional Task as assigned
- Experience handling Administrative Task Prior
- Prior experience with SAP; or another Applicant Tracking System
- Proficient in MS Excel (MS Office)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Communications Preferred.
- Able to manage and prioritize competing demands on time.
- Awareness of when to refer non-routine inquiries to Sr. Manager Talent.
- Interest in People Partnerships or Talent Development
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to uphold professionalism and maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Ability to meet tight deadlines per seasonal hiring and new store openings
- Must have authorization to work in the US
- Must be 18 years or older
- Able to work in a temporary or contract role
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Moncler Group includes a reasonable estimate of the salary rate range for this role. This takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $58,500.00 per year to $75,000.00 per year.
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert