The Métier e-commerce team is expanding, and we are looking for a bright and personable individual to take charge of our online customer service and CRM marketing. The CRM & Customer Experience Manager will be a crucial part of a small, entrepreneurial team in a fast-growing company based in London, W1. The right candidate will develop with the role, enjoying exposure to different areas of the luxury leather goods industry and all the various functions of a growing online brand with opportunity to contribute directly to its success.
The CRM & Customer Experience Manager will report into our Head of Ecommerce, working closely with the CEO and the Ecommerce and Content teams. Initially they will be the first point of contact for online customer service before hiring and managing a customer service team member within six months of starting. We do not offer remote working and will ask the candidate to be based in our studio in Marylebone full time.
CRM & Reporting
- Own the implementation and day to day management of customer reporting and segmenting.
- Drive towards the realisation of a single customer view, partnering closely with the Ecommerce and Operations teams.
- Analyse customer and marketing campaign data to measure performance, identify trends, opportunities, and challenges, and make data-driven recommendations to the business to drive retention and revenue. Building an excellent understanding of the Métier customer so to encourage repeat purchases and to look for customer retention opportunities.
- Maintain GDPR best practice and update customer records, creating and organising customer segmentations and lists.
- Collaborate with Ecommerce and Content teams on digital CRM best practices to maximize the impact delivered across channels and in every marketing campaign.
- Drive the development and implementation of CRM and marketing automation activities and campaigns across all channels, working closely with the Ecommerce, Content and Retail teams, to increase customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty.
- Collaborate with the Content and Ecommerce teams to devise and brief email campaigns, leading on the building and final delivery of all email activity.
- Work closely with the CEO, Ecommerce Manager and Flagship Manager to develop and implement a VIC and clienteling program.
- Be up-to-date and help adoption of industry trends and best practices in digital CRM.
Customer Service & Experience
- Working closely with the Ecommerce and Operations teams to ensure a luxury end to end experience for customers across channels and at all points in the customer journey.
- Collaborating with the Flagship Manager and Head of Ecommerce to create a cohesive and seamless omnichannel experience for our customers.
- Supervising all points of contact for all customer enquiries over phone, email, live chat and socials - ensuring timely and accurate response and the delivery of excellent customer service and unified experience.
- Working closely with Ecommerce, Operations and Finance Team to manage RMAs, repairs, and refund processes.
- Regularly communicating with the business regarding customer feedback and owning the reporting on customer care data to the wider team in a clear and analytical way.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Working to team KPIs and sales targets.
- Experience in ecommerce trading and the world of online retail, ideally small to medium business.
- Experience in enabling successful marketing strategies and campaigns on digital platforms. Strong analytical skills and experience in data-driven decision-making and a sophisticated understanding of data integrity and management. Experience building reports with BI tools such as Tableau or Google Data Studio.
- Experience building both broadcast and automated campaigns with an ESP tools, ideally Klaviyo.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a people person who loves getting to know customers and building relationships. with them to make them feel special.
- A passion for luxury retail and delivering excellent customer experience, with an understanding and experience of a variety of customers and situations.
- Experience with Shopify.
- Experience with Brightpearl.
- Experience with customer care ticketing tool such as ZenDesk.
- Retail customer service experience - at least 1 year, whether in bricks and mortar or online.
Key Personal Competencies/Skills
We are a small team, so you must be proactive and willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly motivated, hardworking, flexible and comfortable with change.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly accurate with a meticulous eye for detail.
- A logical and analytical thinker.
- Prepared to go the extra mile and use one's initiative.
- Excellent with time-management skills with the ability to multi-task across projects.
- Takes pride in their work and enjoys seeing tasks through to completion.
- Able to be calm under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to think logically and calmly on their feet, use common sense and a service minded approach to dealing with issues as they arise.
- Able handle decisions in a responsible way and has the initiative to escalate issues appropriately.
Métier is a luxury leather goods house that enhances the life and work of the modern-day man and woman. Hand-made in Italy and anchored by a modular collection of timeless pieces, we believe purposeful design can transform daily experiences. We are featured regularly in publications such as Vogue, Esquire and the Financial Times and have a cult celebrity and editor following.
Benefits of Working at Métier
- 25 days holidays in addition to the usual bank holidays. Modern central London office with complimentary drinks. Staff discount with 50% off full retail price. Regular team socials. Being part of a fast-growing global brand at a key stage.
Start date: Immediate
Please send your application or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org