The Security Officer is responsible for administering and assisting in corporate security programs to protect corporate assets and employees.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB: Control Room Duties:
- Interact with internal and external customers telephonically, including handling reception duties as needed after receptionists have gone home for the day.
- Assists the Security Manager with projects within corporate security policy. Policy may include investigations, security surveys, and development/modification of security programs.
- Answer phone requests for service and dispatch patrol officer(s) as needed, including initiation of accident and incident reports.
- Monitor cameras to assure safety and security of associates and corporate property.
- Review surveillance video as needed.
- Oversee issuance of contractor temporary key cards, maintenance of the corresponding sign-in logs, and assure proper oversight of Data Center access.
- Utilize CCure Administrative System to update/edit key cards as needed.
- Check in and verify associate and visitor access based on PVH policy including temperature checks.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Patrol of all floors and stairwells to assure safety of associates and observe any conditions that could impact safe evacuation in the event of an emergency.
- Assist with building evacuation during emergencies.
- Respond to incidents/accidents, assist and investigate as needed including completion of appropriate reports.
- Interact with visitors and contractors.
- Provide escort for visitors and delivery persons after normal business hours.
- Stand post during peak traffic times and when special event preparations are ongoing.
- Monitor shredder box conditions, empty non-portable boxes and swap out large bins as needed. Notify the shredder company for pick-up when large bins are full.
- Receive after-hours deliveries when mailroom staff is not present.
- Respond to assist associates at other PVH buildings (primarily 501 7th Ave.) as needed.
- Work sample sales/trunk shows/special events as needed, including adjustment of hours.
- Assist with after hour installation/repair of CCTV & alarm systems, as needed.
Minimum 3 - 4 years of prior law enforcement/security experience Education:
High School Diploma requiredSkills:
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:Internal:
- Licensed through the Attorney General's office as a commissioned security officer. Ongoing training required to maintain certification.
- Able to adapt to a flexible schedule and light travel when needed between buildings
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook as well as security software.
All departments in TH buildingsExternal:
Vendors, third party, CK VP FacilitiesDECISION MAKING:
Must be able proactive and alert an on-call at all times, especially during emergency situations.RESOURCEFULNESS/CREATIVITY:
Must have ability to prioritize responsibilities and work cross-functionally with other Security and Facilities team members.ENVIRONMENT:
- Hours are 2nd Shift 2:00-10:30 PM
- Fast-paced, creative, and deadline-driven environment
- The Company will not sponsor applicants to this position for work visas or any other work permits.
Pay Range: $20.00 - $21.50
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH