Internship Global Buying (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 5 Jul 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for our Global Buying Team, for a period of 6 months starting as soon as possible.
A highly motivated team of experts is looking forward to you joining them.
We are offering an interesting and versatile work environment in a strategic interface function. In this team, you will have the opportunity to bring in your passion for Retail and fashion trends, your communication talent and your analytic mindset.
What you can expect:
- In your role you will be fully involved in our global buying team, and be able to gain a deep understanding of retail business across all Brands, product areas and channels
- You will be responsible to collect and analyse global market data
- You will support in valuating customer feedback, retail management feedback, buyer feedback, CRM data, product trends, market trends, macro trends and consolidate all regional retail product requirements
- You will be part of all relevant meetings, and therefore be able to experience the end to end process of collection development
- You will assist the definition and implementation of the Global Retail assortment for all kind of products and all Wearing Occasions
- You will work closely with our international buying teams in the different regions, the planning team as well as with Brand Management and Marketing
- You will have the opportunity to take over your own tasks and projects, and will be a full member of a dynamic strategic function
- You are completing a degree in economics or a comparable course of study
- You are passionate about Retail, Fashion and Brands, and looking forward to work in an international work environment.
- You have very good MS-Office skills (especially Excel & PowerPoint) or are willing to deepen your knowledge independently, and bring in strong analytical skills
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English and strong verbal and written communication skills
- You enjoy working in a team, are flexible and committed
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert