Team Leader Product Development Denim (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 4 Jun 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To complete our HUGO BOSS Product Development Denim Department we are looking for a Team Leader Product Development Denim (m/f/d).
What you can expect:
- Steering the complete product development process Denim for all brand and gender lines
- Collaborate with internal and external interfaces supporting the Head of Product Development Denim
- Oversee central costing activities with the team related to seasonal negotiations and internal and external benchmarking among sourcing countries and vendors
- Manage vendor portfolio&relationship at operational level
- Build up a fabric and wash library
- Oversee daily product development operations and seasonal time table and monitor team performance
- Ensure balanced workload allocation vs. resources across all team members
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Project lead&work and process optimisation to further improve and develop the Denim business
- Initiate innovation management on products and processes
- Global travel activities at vendors and fairs including also store checks for competitor benchmarking
- Degree in Textile Engineering or Business Administration or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 7 years of Denim development/production experience and strong knowledge base of garment cost engineering, denim construction, and denim wash techniques
- Several years of leadership experience
- Deep knowledge of product development and procurement management, basic knowledge of 3D development of apparel products
- Proven track record in internal and external stakeholder management
- Strong motivation skills, strong solution oriented thinking
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset to drive team development and process improvement
- Fluent business English
- Good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel), SAP/PLM
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert