Position duration 04/06/2023 - 18/06/2023
We are looking for assertive and proactive showroom assistants to join our team and support with two of our biggest events in the calendar (brands remain disclosed until interview stage).
We will need you to be able to physically manage deliveries and have a proven ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment.
This position is flexible and accommodates to those seeking either full-time or part-time work.
Arlettie is the leader in organising private and sample event sales for luxury and fashion brands in London and Paris. Our most loyal partners include brands such as Alaia, Balmain, Chloe, Fendi, Givenchy, Jimmy Choo, Lanvin, Marc Jacobs, Montblanc, Paul Smith, Stella McCartney and many more.
As a member of the Arlettie team, you will play a vital role in ensuring the success of our sales events. You will assist from start to end of each weeks event.
Event Set-Up Responsibilities:
- Receive and process weekly stock deliveries
- Organise product zoning, merchandising and categorisation
- Prepare product pricing and tagging
- Attending training sessions from each prospective brand
- Provide exceptional customer service, ensuring an enjoyable in-store experience
- Cultivate and maintain strong client relationships through personalised interactions
- Actively promote cross-selling to meet sales targets and KPIs
- Stay knowledgeable about our brands and products
- Effectively handle customer complaints, escalating issues to management as needed
- Maintain high standards for shop floor appearance and visual displays
- Help prevent product theft by remaining alert and security-conscious
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of one year experience in a fast-paced retail or hospitality environment
- Strong organisational, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain high standards
- Be physically fit to handle heavy loads and stand for extended periods of time
- 0-hour contract
- £11 per hour
We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you to the Arlettie team!