Galvan London are looking for a highly creative and energetic design intern to join our London based team.
The role will work directly with the design team, building collections and supporting in the general day to day tasks within the atelier.
The internship includes the below responsibilities and anything else that may be required throughout the design process.
- Maintain creative and design boards throughout the season, ensuring they are kept up to date (manually and digitally)
- Support Head of Design in creating mood and concept boards based on thorough research for each collection theme and special projects
- Assist with sketches, mockups and developments
- Set up collection presentations when required (mid and end of season) with the support of Head of Design
- Be present at all photoshoots where required and support the shoot team in the lead up
- Manage shipping and general admin related tasks needed by the design team
- Support with bespoke client packs
- Studying Fashion Design or related degree
- Excellent hand drawing skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly organised and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident in communicating across departments
- Able to manage own workload and ask for help when required
- Please send your CV and portfolio along with your application.