Project Coordinator- Multi Channel Marketing
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 30 May 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
This new role will support the new always-on test & learn program for all Performance Media globally. Working alongside the channel leads & project manager the aim is to improve our media efficiencies considerably through rigorous testing and applied learning.
• Key stakeholder of all Performance Media pilot projects across Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliates, Organic Search and Programmatic
• Work with the channel leads and regional teams to implement the quarterly pilot program
• Liaise with Product Marketing, Design, Analytics, eCommerce, Platforms and Media Insights to define and execute all digital channel pilot testing
• Support thee Project Manager in evaluating pilot performance amongst working groups, helping the channel leads to implement any learnings into BAU
• Work with our agency partners on reporting, budget processes, optimisation, and testing
• Establish and grow relationships with internal and external partners
• Previous experience working in a Project Management role
• Knowledge of Performance Media
• Must be resourceful and highly organised with an ability to learn and work independently
• Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills (Keynote, Excel, etc)
• Experienced in campaign analysis
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || DIGITAL || NO DEPARTMENT - FDST9007 || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert