The Paris based European Sourcing & Operations Team (ESO) is a new team. Its main purpose is to define, propose and implement an industrial strategy which will support the growth of Tiffany's High Jewelry (HJ) and Fine Jewelry (FJ) Business. Working in permanent collaboration with the US based teams, it will strengthen, optimize, and develop the European manufacturing capacity (subcontracting and partnerships).
The Analyst Sourcing & planning will work with the High and Fine Jewelry suppliers located in Europe to ensure the production of the products starting from development phase to delivery of finished goods. The position reports to the Supplier Account Manager within the Operations Division to support the development and consolidation of European suppliers' portfolio in line with the industrial strategy. Key Accountabilities Support supplier account management
Cross-Functional Teaming with Operations Division
- Participation in the elaboration of specifications (quality, costs, deadlines, aesthetics)
- Challenge of quotations and negotiation of costs
- Participation in project kick- offs
- Logistical support for suppliers in monitoring production, loads and deadlines
- Analysis and measurement of logistics risks related to procurement, manufacturing and deliveries
- Monitoring of supplier performance
- Elaboration and follow-up of supplier progress plans
- Continuously seeks best practices, cost reduction and process improvement opportunities
Collaboration within Operations Division with process project manager to facilitate flows with suppliers:
- Collaborate on mapping of flows between ESO, US teams and suppliers
- Support of suppliers in structuring their logistics flows according to the Tiffany's processes
Establish and maintain an open line of communication between your work and Experts Division:
- Contribute to steering the planning and monitoring of HJ and FJ production in Europe
- 2-3 years of relevant management or supervisory experience
- Fluent in English and have strong communication and pedagogy skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Willing to work flexible hours to support deliverables and multiple priorities
- Experience with a multifunctional team in a multicultural environment.
- Motivated by the challenge of developing and manufacturing jewelry pieces while developing strong relationship with our partners
- . Advanced MS Office computer skills - specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational, verbal communication, writing and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving and analytics skills, strong work ethic
- Project management experience
- Experience in jewelry industry, luxury jewelry is a plus, and manufacturing processes.
- Integrity and ethics and your ability to mobilize around common goals inspire your professional entourage.
- A product sense and an aesthetic sensitivity.