Tiffany & Co. Operations & Sales Support Professionals will deliver a special and outstanding experience while welcoming and connecting with clients during the holiday season. Working alongside the team, you will be an excellent communicator and positive brand ambassador, helping to convey memorable experiences for our clients using the Tiffany touch: your own flair for making each client's experience extraordinary. We welcome you to be a part of the next generation luxury jeweler where we create legendary beauty with freedom, wit and joy. As an Operations & Sales Support Professional, you will:
- Assist and interact with clients to create luxury experiences that positively impact sales and service.
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring clients are greeted timely, assisted and have an exceptional memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Improve the clients experience with hospitality and store amenities.
- Perform duties requiring standing most of the day such as assisting with boxing and wrapping items, personalization sales, replenishing POS (Point of Sale) and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized and performing all POS functions after a client's purchase decision is finalized if appropriate.
- Perform one-on-one selling ceremonies when required
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve sales and service goals.
- Assist with inventory and special projects as needed.
- At least 3 years of luxury or high-end operations or sale support experience.
- Availability to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous retail or luxury experience or relevant client related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Client service focused mentality.
- Great teammate with a desire to help others achieve sales goals.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, positive demeanor.
- Capability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Proficiency in Point of Sales systems and Microsoft Outlook/e-mail.
- Proficiency with mobile POS.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $18.36 - $24.84 per hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. This role is also eligible for sales commission.