Manage and lead the Global Store Development (Store Planning & Design) budgetary and operational systems. Collaborate with all Tiffany Creative Studio (TCS) levels (VP, Senior Directors and Directors, Managers & Coordinators) to maximize transparency in GSD managed spend, cashflow and requested analysis. Streamline processes with regional store planning teams, FP&A and Global Procurement to ensure accurate reporting and of global store development projects.Key Accountabilities
Required and Preferred Qualifications
- Global Store Development department Financial Management.
- Manage the GSD 2123 budget and capex budgets to ensure all cost center initiatives are properly funded. Make recommendations to reallocate and adjust funding when needed.
- Prepare and submit annual GSD and capital budgets for forthcoming year. Work with group leaders to reach approval. Create financial projections for forthcoming year to confirm that all initiatives are planned for.
- Partner with CVM and other TCS groups to provide regular and up to date reports on budget, forecast & spend.
- Monitor groups, Freelance and T&E budgets, track spend rates, new hires are forecasts and new initatives are resourced.
- Ensure all GSD teams are aware of their budgets and current trends.
- Regional Store Planning Reporting & Support.
- Assist with the co-ordination of regional capex (and store development) requests for approval.
- Maintain the Capex tracking and KPI summary and any other reporting to support FP&A's deliverables for all managed projects and reconcile to 3YRP.
- Process capital requests, for all GSD reported projects.
- Assist regional teams track, reconcile and process their project costs.
- Provide training to new team members on cost management policies and procedures.
- Provide monthly cost, forecast, commitment and spend reports for all managed projects based on the output of the global cost management system.
- Maintain store Planning global cost management platform.
- Process any Coupa PO's on Capital projects and manage the transition of this deliverable to regional teams.
- Assist with cost benchmarking including compiling, comparing and analyzing multiple projects and providing trend data and metrics.
- Provide data to global cost, FP&A and procurements teams on impact of inititatives, VE and identify large spend commodities to target new initiatives to improve overall capital costs.
- Work with global teams to monitor cost trends, identify inefficiencies and communicate best practices.
- 7-10 years financial and budget and experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated analytical skills along with well developed organizational and communication skills.
- Ambitious, flexible, out-going, enthusiastic with a strong drive for achievement.
- Able to work with a variety of people and present ideas and information in a group situation.
- Knowledgeable of accounting principals and construction process fundamentals.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $97,665 - $132,135. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. #LI-BM1