For our HQ in Milan, we are looking for an intern to join our Sustainable Innovation Office
with a focus on activities related to Recycling Project & Product Quality.
The candidate will be involved in activities
regarding sustainable innovation and quality such as:
- Scouting and evaluating new recycling plants and technology;
- Collecting, organizing, and analyzing relevant data;
- Managing document archives;
- Conducting regular follow-ups with internal teams (Logistics, Operations,Purchasing, Product Management, ...) and Suppliers.
- Creating project briefs (project charters, project plans, monitoring meeting status/updates...) and preparing presentations;
- Analyzingand optimizing process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Engineering and/or Scientific Degree (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Textiles);
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Organized and goal-oriented;
- Strong problem-solving abilities;
- Flexible mindset;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word is a must.