Area Manager, Concessions (Temporary Cover)
- Toronto, Canada
- Closing date
- 18 Jun 2023
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable to drive consistent, high performance across Moncler key pillars, and ensure consistency between concession stores as measured by performance results
- Drive profitable sales through effective business analysis; identifying opportunities in portfolio of stores and develop action plans to deliver desired results
- Develop and drive strategies surrounding merchandise sell through, CRM catered to the concession environment, operational efficiencies & in maximizing department store relationships
- Collaborate with business partners in the following areas of the business: Human Resources, Operations, Visual Merchandising, Buying, Training & Marketing to make appropriate business decisions and ensure execution of deliverables
- Foster and maintain an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Lead effective store visits focused on driving behaviors which enable the team to consistently deliver results in all areas of the business
- Identify and use multiple ways to achieve goals when confronted with obstacles; plan for contingencies. Identify and solve problems with sustainable solutions
- Build a high performing team and develop a strong talent pipeline. Attract, hire, and retain the best talent to meet short- and long-term Company goals
- Develop individual capabilities via clear expectations, performance conversations, recognition and accountability. Address performance issues that affect profitability in order of priority
- Responsible to consistently and effectively communicate the company objectives to concession management teams through organized and scheduled weekly conference calls, one to one touch-bases and email communications to guide and develop store managers
- Ensures the Client Journey is effective and translates to multi-level locations within department stores
- Laisse between Concessions Partners and HQ to ensure Concessions are optimally operating
- Nurture relationships with Concessions partners to action product knowledge seminars, provide customized collateral and assets to enhance cross sales, partner in CRM and VIC experiences, & Brand exposure within department store
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with personal shoppers to increase reach and increase profitability within concession locations
- Develop, scale and enforce operational alignment and cohesive best practices
- Ensure staffing optimization within budgeted hours and approved head count/FTE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years Concessions (Sales) and multi-unit leadership experience, with proven track record of leading teams and managing operational efficiencies
- Experience building relationships with key Department Store partners, along with an appreciation for the targeted market
- Familiarity with US and Canadian Holt Renfrew and Bloomingdales business models
- Possesses strong analytical skills with proficient use of Excel, Power Point, CRM and Social Media platforms
- Self-starter with ability to organize and manage workload and work independently
- Travel minimum 2 months per year (International and Domestic)
- Able to work in a temporary or contract role.
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert