PR & Communications Manager
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
• Assistant Manager for PR/ Communications and VIP & Influencer, is responsible for supporting the Manager of Community and Influence in implementing PR and VIP-related activities aligned with corporate strategy, monitoring PR-related activities including competitors in the local market, and maintaining close relationships with the media and influencers to contribute new and creative ideas to enhance our brand by maximizing exposure.
• Planning and executing PR activities to elevate the brand in line with business strategies/global guidelines
• Building up strong relationships with press, stylists, influencers, and VIPs and managing the list
• Managing PR sample distribution and supporting press previews to promote products
• Producing press materials to timely distribute for press/media
• Managing agencies for digital, celebrities, and corporate
• Timely reporting PR Coverage to the global & regional team
• Monitoring editorial coverage including competitors research
• Cross-functional collaboration with Merchandising, Visual merchandising, Retail, and relative departments to elevate the brand, product, and events.
• Organize press materials for coverage thru paid and unpaid coverages, monitor and oversee project scope, release schedule, and project managing.
• Organize product seeding among celebrities, arrange celebrity dressing, and feed media of pictures and stories
• VIP (celebrity, influencer) planning and management by attending events, editorials, dressing, and further collaborations
• Demonstrable working experience in PR/Communications/Events in the luxury/fashion industry (5-10years)
• Having strong press/stylist/influencer relations is preferred
• understanding/experience with editorial shooting and events
• Working experience in both brand events and in-store activities
• Fluent in both written/spoken English and native local language
• A good sense of self-presentation representing the brand
• Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Ability to work in a highly pressurized environment for a fast-growing business
• Positive attitude, presentable, willing to learn with good fashion sense.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Notification about Return of Documents Collected during Recruitment Process
- This notification, according to Clause 2 of Article 11 within 「Act of Fair Recruitment Process」, allows the unsuccessful candidates to claim the return of documents collected during the interview process. However, please note that in the following cases, BURBERRY Korea is not responsible for returning the personal documents of unsuccessful candidates: documents collected via e-mail, or documents handed in on the candidate's own initiative without BURBERRY Korea's request. Also, the personal documents for recruitment that have lost use, are considered to be returned to the candidates
- Applicants who claim the return of documents collected during the interview process should request via BURBERRY Korea recruitment e-mail KR.Careers@burberry.com, with Claim of Personal Documents Return form[The 3rd form within the enclosure of Accordance with Act of Fair Recruitment Process] attached. Once the Claim of Personal Documents Return form is found by BURBERRY Korea, the requested documents will be sent to the provided address from the requestor within 14 days. In this case, please note that the postal charges of the registered mail should be paid by the recipient.
- In preparation for returning the documents, BURBERRY Korea stores the recruitment documents for at least 1 year after the application. Otherwise, if returning documents are not requested by the candidates, BURBERRY Korea will destroy the whole recruitment documents of a candidate without hesitation, and this will be done according to 「the Act of Personal Information Protection」.
Posting Notes: South Korea || Not Applicable || Seoul || MARKETING || KOREA - PUBLIC RELATIONS || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert