Visual Merchandiser (in store)
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 28 Jun 2023
- Visual Merchandising
- Coordinator / Executive
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Visual merchandising is a global brand voice, translating Daniel Lee's inspiration and creations from our showrooms to our stores (windows and in-store). This is achieved by using tools such as product merchandising techniques, props and windows to ensure the visual consistency of our global brand and the continuity of our collections. The objective is to communicate to our customers and potential customers the spirit of our luxury brand, as well as the product delivery flow and renewal in parallel with our media campaigns.
- Develop understanding of Visual Merchandising guidelines and monthly Delivery launch deck
- In partnership with the VMAs and store team, assist in executing the monthly Visual Merchandising guidelines and monthly Delivery across UK store.
- Support the SVM to plan and implement bi-monthly window displays, monthly window refreshes and in-store installations according to company standards and timelines
- Assist with the set-up of the appointments and events in store
- Support store leadership to ensure the store is presented in an elevated and luxury way by being detail orientated and understanding the client experience, through the windows, product placement, etc.
- Work with the VMA team to ensure key investments are represented on the shop floor
- Provide on-going VM training to the VMA and store team
- Be responsible for the VM tools BOH organization
- Support with providing photo requests to the SVM
- Be familiar with all Burberry visual communications, guidelines, best-practice documents and regional initiatives
- Be creative and put forward visual ideas and suggestions relevant for the region
- Liaise with SVM to make best visual decisions for local clients within the global vision
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || VISUAL MERCHANDISING || NO DEPARTMENT - FIS9018 || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert