User Adoption Manager
- Leeds, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The User Adoption Manager is responsible for managing the delivery of the user adoption strategy for all ICS Portfolio Delivery initiatives. This includes working closely with the Programme Managers, Project Managers, Business Architects, Business Stakeholders, and Business Users to ensure user adoption is embedded into the delivery process from project inception.
The User Adoption Manager will assess organisational and process impacts, design future working processes, define the project vision to end-users, establish a champions' network, implement training and education approaches, and define KPIs and other metrics to monitor user adoption.
The User Adoption Manager will work closely with the ICS Portfolio Delivery team and other stakeholders to develop and execute user adoption plans that maximise user adoption and minimise resistance to change.
• Develop and execute user adoption plans for new ICS Portfolio Delivery initiatives.
• Create and implement change management strategies that minimise user resistance to change.
• Evaluate the impact of new tools/systems on employees' roles and responsibilities, and design future working processes in collaboration with the Programme Manager, Project Manager, Service Manager and relevant Business Relationship Lead.
• Define and articulate the project vision to end-users and communicate the expected benefits of the application / tool in collaboration with Business stakeholders, Project Manager, and Architecture team.
• Develop and execute user communication plans that effectively communicate the benefits of new ICS Portfolio Delivery initiatives to users, ensuring to articulate the project vision and the expected benefits of the application in collaboration with the
• Ensure user feedback is collected during the requirements gathering phase and feedback to Programme Manager / Project Manager, Service Owners, Architecture, and key Stakeholders.
• Create and deliver user training programmes that enable users to effectively use new technologies and tools.
• Identify and manage risks related to user adoption and develop mitigation strategies to ensure successful adoption.
• Monitor user adoption rates and provide regular progress reports to stakeholders.
• Work closely with the ICS Portfolio Delivery team to identify and prioritise user adoption initiatives.
• Support the definition of governance, identify and engage all stakeholders in collaboration with business leaders, Service owners, IT teams, and external vendors, to ensure successful user adoption.
• Define KPIs and other metrics to monitor user adoption and monitor it.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as business administration, computer science, or communications.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data and provide insights to stakeholders.
• Experience in change management, with the ability to create and implement effective strategies that minimise user resistance to change.
• Experience in creating and delivering user training programmes that enable users to effectively use new technologies and tools.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in change management, user communications, and user training awareness.
• Experience with IT portfolio delivery and familiarity with related technologies and tools.
• Experience with developing and executing user adoption plans and strategies.
• Experience collaborating with other stakeholders, including business leaders, IT teams, and external vendors, to ensure successful user adoption.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to change.
• Experience in identifying and managing risks related to user adoption and developing mitigation strategies to ensure successful adoption.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || IT || ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE & ICS DELIVERY || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert