- Carolina Herrera
- New York City, New York (US)
- $105,000 USD - $115,000 USD
- Closing date
- 19 Jun 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Contract Type
- Full Time
• Provide a strong product sense with proven experience in driving product assortments and by partnering with Design to conceive product assortments that drive business
• Support VP throughout the development process via historical data analysis, competitive research, etc.
• Maintain regular sell-thru reporting and advise best-sellers
• Stay current on trends in the market and provide comprehensive research that is relevant to the brand
Manage Market Deliverables
• Ownership of the linesheet photoshoot from A to Z
• Create and maintain updated linesheets and other market tools for domestic and international markets
• Create market tools and assortment guides.
• Provide daily merchandising updates (additions/cancellations/production notes) to Sales teams during market
• Create and communicate internal line sheet for Personals orders
Retail Buy & Support
• Own DTC buy across all channels (2 physical doors + ecommerce site)
• In collaboration with the Boutique Directors support and drive the business across all channels
• Manage OTB budget expectations.
• Hold monthly product trainings to educate staff on collections and selling opportunities
• Regularly analyze business and make suggestions to maximize ST%
• Communicate frequently with the Boutique Directors and Sales Associates to manage their day to day product needs
• Partner with visual merchandising to promote key stories and styles in-stores
• Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices and sales.
Ownership of Style Master
• Maintain an updated Style Master and other systems backend applications
• Creation of style fabric codes in system in liaison w/ Design and Production
• Coordinate with VP of Merchandising, Design and Supply teams to meet costing targets.
• Conduct competitive analysis on domestic and international markets
• Maintain and communicate updated pricing in all currencies to Sales and Production teams
Carolina Herrera is a New York-based fashion house recognized for creating beautifully crafted collections synonymous with impeccable style and bold elegance. Founded in 1981 by Carolina Herrera, the brand’s in-house atelier blends the traditions of haute couture and craftsmanship with the wearability and pragmatism known to American fashion. The Carolina Herrera brand and licenses includes a portfolio of ready-to-wear, bridal, eyewear and fragrance as well as accessories for women, men and children. Today, the brand is available in 105 countries at 15,000 points of distribution, including over 350 CH Carolina Herrera and 4 Carolina Herrera New York retail locations. Carolina Herrera is part of PUIG, a third-generation family-owned fashion and fragrance business based in Barcelona, Spain.
For the latest news from inside the House, visit Carolinaherrera.com and follow Carolina Herrera on Facebook and Instagram.
- (212) 944-5757
501 7th Avenue
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert