- Los Angeles, California
- $75-85k, Health Benefits, 401(k), Paid Vacation
- Closing date
- 19 Jun 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
AMIRI is looking for an Allocator to join our Merchandising team! Reporting to the Merchandise Planning Manager, this role will focus on improving the efficiency of product allocations for our retail locations.
What you'll do:
- Manage merchandise from initial allocation through end of life cycle, including replenishment and consolidation of goods to other stores or channels.
- Control overall store inventory levels based on store capacity, seasonality, and selling curves.
- Allocate multiple product categories to retail stores while working closely with the Planner to ensure each location has the right product at the right time.
- Participate in monthly reviews with Merchandising and Planning to ensure allocations meet sales objectives.
- Manage the basic stock replenishment program, partnering with the Planner to maximize sales and optimizing stock levels in stores.
- Partner with Production team regarding ship status, shortages, and overages.
- Collaborate with Planner to identify growth opportunities and minimize down-trending business. This includes identifying the best assortment of merchandise for stores based on past sales performance, emerging trends, and store needs.
- Provide analysis to drive sales and margin opportunities by store while limiting risk.
- Make recommendations to improve processes & tools to improve productivity.
- Focus on maintaining data accuracy of cross-functional alignment; ensure information inputs are accurate and active throughout various systems.
- Actively participate in the cross-functional team to drive the business.
What You'll Bring:
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in allocation or inventory analysis, preferably in the luxury retail industry.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and create solutions.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow through.
- Ability to shift priorities and embrace change.
- Fosters a positive and motivating work outlook with emphasis on team collaboration.
- High proficiency in Excel.
What We Offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Family Leave
- 100% Vested 401(k) Match at 4%
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Generous Discount Policy
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Mike Amiri built a formative philosophy from his upbringing in the heart of Hollywood. Along Sunset blvd, surrounded by graffiti artists, skaters and musicians, the groundwork for the AMIRI collection was formed through an authentic inspiration of Los Angeles nostalgia.
The AMIRI collection was launched in 2014 as an exclusive capsule within the Los Angeles boutique Maxfield. The pieces were designed to incorporate elements of California culture understood by natives, while also featuring street elements to define a new, modern form of luxury.
In 2015, the brand expanded distribution upon the sucess of the capsule and, in 2016, introduced women’s ready to-wear, footwear and accessories.
Each AMIRI collection is centered around local manufacturing, with RTW produced in the LA Arts District from materials sourced in Italy, Japan and France. The spirit of AMIRI pieces emanates from a genuine perspective combining irreverent, handmade expertise with luxurious, global fabrications.
Mike endeavors to consistently retain an individualized approach with each garment. Heritage elements such as distress detailing, signature denim washes and artisanal treatments are now synonymous with the AMIRI identity.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert