AMIRI is looking for an Allocator to join our Merchandising team! Reporting to the Merchandise Planning Manager, this role will focus on improving the efficiency of product allocations for our retail locations.
What you'll do:
- Manage merchandise from initial allocation through end of life cycle, including replenishment and consolidation of goods to other stores or channels.
- Control overall store inventory levels based on store capacity, seasonality, and selling curves.
- Allocate multiple product categories to retail stores while working closely with the Planner to ensure each location has the right product at the right time.
- Participate in monthly reviews with Merchandising and Planning to ensure allocations meet sales objectives.
- Manage the basic stock replenishment program, partnering with the Planner to maximize sales and optimizing stock levels in stores.
- Partner with Production team regarding ship status, shortages, and overages.
- Collaborate with Planner to identify growth opportunities and minimize down-trending business. This includes identifying the best assortment of merchandise for stores based on past sales performance, emerging trends, and store needs.
- Provide analysis to drive sales and margin opportunities by store while limiting risk.
- Make recommendations to improve processes & tools to improve productivity.
- Focus on maintaining data accuracy of cross-functional alignment; ensure information inputs are accurate and active throughout various systems.
- Actively participate in the cross-functional team to drive the business.
What You'll Bring:
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in allocation or inventory analysis, preferably in the luxury retail industry.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and create solutions.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow through.
- Ability to shift priorities and embrace change.
- Fosters a positive and motivating work outlook with emphasis on team collaboration.
- High proficiency in Excel.
What We Offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Family Leave
- 100% Vested 401(k) Match at 4%
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Generous Discount Policy