Senior Marketing Executive, Tommy Hilfiger Asia Pacific (1-year contract)
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
- Senior Manager
- Full Time
The Senior Marketing Executive of APAC is responsible for helping and developing marketing programs and initiatives across region. The goal is to bring the brand image to the next level through an integrated marketing approach with a focus on marketing operation, retail marketing programs, and B&M store marketing execution. In this position the candidate will be working with a network of country-based Marketing teams to execute the tactics developed at a regional and local level, with the alignment between the regional direction and local cultural requirements and state of brand evolution.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities of The Job:
- Support the development & execution of integrated marketing programs and campaigns that drive brand awareness, traffic, and sales across multiple channels.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of marketing campaigns, including timelines and deliverables. Manage campaign launch date communication & collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and integration of marketing initiatives with business objectives.
- Manage marketing materials and distribution.
- Manage the post-production process for marketing campaigns, including video, photo, and other marketing collaterals.
- Partnership with Creative team to ensure that post-production assets align with creative direction and brand guidelines.
- Support the consumer journey manager to drive best in class in-store experience such as direct-to-consumer activities, in store activation, promotional programs, landlord partnership, POS and seasonal GWP's development...etc Support the marketing operation needs to ensure smooth execution of marketing programs. Manage in/external partners to ensure successful execution of marketing programs and campaigns.
Qualifications & Experience
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing, preferably in the fashion, lifestyle brand.
- Media/Marketing agency is also welcome.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and best practices
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert