We are looking for a resource to join us for an Internship Program in our Operations & Supply Chain Department in Trebaseleghe (PD).
The role is to provide high quality assistance and administrative support to the Operations team, coordinating the day-to-day business activities.
• Manage the Director's diary in a proactive and efficient manner ensuring that presentations, reports, contracts or other paperwork's needed for meetings are prepared in advance and to a high standard;
• Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments: schedule meetings, book business trips arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries and agenda;
• Be the focal point of contact on behalf and filter requests for information, identify issues which need immediate attention and manage conflicting priorities;
• Collect relevant information for documents and reports; produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required;
• Manage external contacts, keep track of periodic communication and manage follow-ups.
• Bachelor's degree required;
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills,
• Strong organizational skills: perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail;
• Proactive approaches to problem-solving;
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills;
• Excellent knowledge of English;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and mobile devices.
Immediate availability is preferred.