Functional IT Support Analyst - Supply Chain
- Turin, Italy
- Closing date
- 2 Jul 2023
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to be a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Job Purpose - Overview
The Functional IT Support Analyst will play a critical role supporting Burberry's tooling across the Product, Supply Chain and Sustainability tower, specializing in Internal Manufacturing. They will work with the IT Team and Business stakeholders to ensure Burberry gets the most from its tooling landscape.
- Provide software and solution support across the application and data landscape for the Product, Supply Chain and Sustainability technology tower
- Responsible for triage, investigation and resolution of issues within SLA. This will include working with other internal support teams and 3rd parties, escalating accordingly
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for the applications and solutions used onsite
- Ownership of Incidents, Service Requests, Problems and Change Requests
- To proactively complete operational health checks before, during and after key business activities
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles, training guides and documentation when required
- Perform knowledge transfer to relevant teams, such as 1st line support and business users
- Work closely with Service Management team to proactively manage backlogs and escalate where necessary
- Operate in accordance with Burberry's approved policies, procedures and processes
Qualifications, Skills, Experience Required
- Demonstratable knowledge and experience of ITIL processes including Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Strong Data and Literacy skills
- Strong troubleshooting/RCA skills and a confident approach to remote support
- Analytical and methodical approach to incident investigation
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to clearly articulate themselves, both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both technical and business settings.
- Understand and empathise with customer needs and challenges
- Self-motivated, creative, passionate and able to acclimate into a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-directed and independent worker who can also lead through cross-functional incidents and initiatives
- Comfortable building collaborative relationships with the ability to constructively challenge
- Strong judgement, with willingness to take responsibility for decisions
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey information succinctly and concisely to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build relationships and work effectively with others at all levels across the business
- Experience in Product Development, Supply Chain and Retail is highly beneficial
- Good level of written and spoken English.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert