Customer Service Team Lead - Las Vegas Customer Service Center
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Through your passion for the Burberry brand and product and your specialist, expert, product knowledge you will provide a personalised sensational experience for our global customers.
- Delivering World Class, Luxury Customer Service:
- As the Customer Service Consultant you are the human face of the digital Burberry customer experience, connecting across the business to fulfil every customer need.
- You will be as helpful as possible by taking ownership of each customer journey, resolving cases through accurate, appropriate and personalised solutions that enhance brand loyalty.
- By demonstrating passion for the brand and expert product knowledge you will encourage customers to personally experience the style, look and quality of Burberry products.
- You will use your empathy and intuition to anticipate and understand customers' needs, persevering to resolve service or product related issues with specialist after-sales knowledge
- You will be an enthusiastic advocate for the brand, using your knowledge to cultivate relationships that enhance brand loyalty and actively contribute to increased sales revenue
- You will be an expert in dealing with customers via phone, live chat and email dialogue, this will include direct contact from customers, calls for flagship stores, and internal colleagues.
- You will contribute towards the efficient running of the customer service department and play a key role in achieving the contact centre service level targets.
- Using a range of systems and digital tools, you will ensure that the relevant administration is completed and distributed appropriately, in line with the departmental ways of working
- Accurately record customer details using computer based and paper based systems where necessary.
- You will ensure to operate in accordance with Burberry's approved policies and processes, and in line with Company procedures to minimise loss.
- Carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills are essential, plus at least one or more of the following languages:
- Possess a genuine passion for delivering world class customer service.
- Demonstrable experience in front line customer service role, ideally within Contact Centre environment.
- Passionate about delivering a sensational customer experience.
- Able to work collaboratively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving capability.
- Team player.
- Robust and confident.
- Organised and able to multi task.
- Be available to work flexible shifts.
- Demonstrates initiative through proactive approach.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: USA || Nevada (US-NV) || Las Vegas || CUSTOMER SERVICES || NO DEPARTMENT - FIST9008 || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert