Internship Media Relations & Content Management (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 28 May 2023
- Editorial & Media
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
From August 2023, for six months, we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) who is keen to take up an engaging and multi-faceted role with a focus on media relations & content management in a dynamic team.
What you can expect:
- Support the team in the conceptualization, organization, and implementation of various projects and events
- Support public relations activities, handle international press inquiries, and the preparation of press meetings/interviews
- Collaborate on communication campaigns around the topics of brand, digital, sustainability, and diversity, among others
- Monitor crisis topics across various media channels
- Gain insights into the day-to-day business of an international company on media and public relations activities
- You are completing a bachelor's (at least 3rd semester) or master's degree, ideally in the field of business administration, sustainability, humanities/communications or marketing
- You are interested in media and public relations as well as in CSR and sustainability topics
- Your strengths include good comprehension skills and a structured approach to work
- You have personal responsibility, creativity and the ability to work in a team
- In addition, you have an affinity for creating and editing texts and a high level of proficiency in written and spoken German and English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert