Internship Product Development BOSS Menswear Jersey (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 28 May 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated intern (m/f/d) from September 2023 for a period of 6 months.
What you can expect:
- Through your involvement in the day-to-day business, you will gain a profound insight into the field of activity of a product developer
- You will be involved in all tasks that arise in the course of creating the collection
- You will work closely with the creative teams, the pattern makers and our international garment vendors
- Define, coordinate and accompany the technical development process from the first sketch to prototyping and bulk production
- Participation in fitting appointments and quality audits
- Sample Management and Issuing DHL parcels are part of your field of responsibility
- Supporting the Concept Design teams with the lookbook shootings
- You are completing a course of study in the field of clothing technology, textile management or fashion design
- You have basic knowledge of garment production, ideally acquired through training in the tailoring trade or corresponding preliminary internships
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You are familiar with materials made of wool, cotton, synthetic fibers and/or leather
- You are confident in using MS Office
- Knowledge of CLO-SET and/or CLO 3D is an advantage
- Your strengths include the ability to work in a team, commitment and organizational skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert