Internship Product Marketing (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 28 May 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Global Marketing department supports the local marketing teams worldwide in all marketing activities. This includes the design and production of high-quality POS materials and advertising materials as well as advising the global subsidiaries on the organization and implementation of events and promotional activities.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Intern (m/f/d) for Packaging & Giveaways from 01.08.2023 for a period of 6 months.
What you can expect:
- Support in the planning, implementation and follow-up of high-quality POS materials and advertising materials such as giveaways, packaging and store equipment
- Independent preparation of product briefings for suppliers and internal departments
- Coordination and communication with business partners and internal interfaces
- Continuous maintenance of the global marketing catalog
- Inventory management
- Preparation and follow-up of meetings
- Administrative support in the area of product marketing
- You have a degree in business administration, ideally with a focus on marketing
- Initial experience in an administrative role or in project management
- Structured, detailed and reliable way of working
- Strong communication skills combined with flexibility, a high level of motivation and the ability to work independently
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Confident handling of MS Office applications, especially Excel and Power Point
- Ideally first experience with SAP
- Ability to work in a team, commitment and communicative strengths, as well as good manners and an enthusiasm for creative and administrative tasks
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert