Senior Social and Community Manager - 12 month Maternity Cover
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 5 Jun 2023
- Senior Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Role: Senior Social and Community Manager
Reporting to: Brand Director
Location: Head Office, White City Place, West London
Contract type: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Workplace Type: Hybrid
Closing Date: 02/06/2023
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing modern luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with seven London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
About the Role:
The Senior Social and Community Manager is a pivotal role in this high growth business with responsibilities spanning organic social across multiple channels, influencer programs across all tiers, community building and social-first content delivery. We are looking for a 12-month maternity cover to join this exciting, fast-paced department supporting UK and international growth as well as managing and developing a small team.
- Take ownership of the organic social strategy across all social channels for the brand.
- Working against set KPI’s, with an aim to accelerate the growth, engagement rate and social following across all channels.
- Work alongside the Brand Director to define the brand look and feel across content and tone of voice of all ME+EM social channels, maintaining an elevated presence across a competitive landscape.
- Report against commercial metrics to drive revenue from organic social and influencer marketing and deliver a framework to measure effectiveness.
- Manage and lead on the influencer marketing strategy for the business, sourcing and engaging with the best content creators globally to elevate the brand within the luxury fashion market
- Using different affiliate platforms identify commercial opportunities for the brand’s influencer marketing strategy to drive sales.
- Manage and lead on external agency partnerships where appropriate to drive commercial influencer relationships.
- Manage the significant influencer budget for the business ensuring spend is allocated to all tiers of creator.
- Work with the growth team to identify relevant influencer content for paid social ads, helping to deliver against increasing the brand’s ROAS YOY
- Work with internal stakeholders of the business to ensure product campaigns are communicated correctly and within deadline across organic social and influencer marketing.
- Lead and mentor the social and influencer team, ensuring they build expertise as the business grows.
- Work with freelance content creators and the in-house production team to lead on output of additional content creation for the brand.
- From briefs, execution and delivery output, work as a project lead to ensure content feels relevant and supportive to the organic social media strategy.
- Collaborate with the in-house video and creative team to ensure all organic social needs from campaign to elevated shoots are briefed and delivered within set time frames.
- Work with the Brand Director and PR and Communications Manager to manage the external US PR & Influencer agency, working on accelerating the growth of the brand within the American market through influencer gifting and paid partnerships.
- Partner with the PR and Communications Manager to lead on all brand marketing events, leading on the shift perception from mid-market to luxury brand through influencer and PR activations.
- A strong understanding of all relevant social channels and the role each plays from both a brand and commercial standpoint.
- Wide experience of the global influencer landscape with an established network of contacts.
- The ability to deliver paid and organic partnerships across all tiers of talent.
- A knowledge of affiliate platforms and to best analyse the data to continually deliver high-performing campaigns.
- A strategic thinker who possesses the ability to balance elevated brand positioning with commercial objectives.
- A self-starter who has real knowledge of storytelling brands.
- Proven success in delivering engagement through multiple channels.
- An excellent communicator at all levels, ensuring that there is consistency of all brand communications across all channels.
- A confident leader, with a demonstrative track record of excellent people skills.
- Tenacious with the determination to raise the game and make a difference.
- Full of ideas, with the ability to create bold, disruptive content and communications thatpunch above their weight.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off and Sample Sales
- Generous Friends and Family Discount
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP) offering annual health checks, financial wellbeing support and physical and mental wellbeing services
- Length of Service Awards
- Employee referral incentive
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid Training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer Day
- Tech scheme with Curry's PC world
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses frames with Specsavers
- Real Living Wage Employer
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package after 2 years of service
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When uploading your CV, please do not include any symbols in the name, otherwise the system will not accept your application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert