Head of Design HUGO Menswear (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 27 Jun 2023
- Design - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for acreative Head of Design (m/f/d) to lead our HUGO Menswear design team.
What you can expect:
- Overseeing the design of the Mens's HUGO range, working with senior management to see the design concept is followed into a cohesive, inspired and market relevant range
- Thematic and qualitiative realization of the seasonal collection trends/themes taking into account color charts, materials, prints and key silhouettes
- Alignment of product ranges across all categories
- Responsible for the realization and creative input of the collection framework plan in regard to complexity, price structure, quality, timing, margin and retail core range, also observance of budget
- Strategic implementation to shape product range and create new opportunities
- Benchmark analysis of competitors and strategic implementation into collections; Intensive and continuing research of trends and innovation and consumer behaviour
- Leading and managing the design team
- Ensuring there is cooperation and alignment with all interfaces (e.g. external suppliers, Sales, Brand Management, Operations and Marketing)
- Minimum of 6 years' relevant professional experience in Creative Management
- Design and Leadership experience in the fashion industry
- Knowledge of business administration
- Creative vision and enthusiasm for innovation with an understanding of commerciality
- Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, 3-D design experience a plus
- Strong leadership skills in guiding and coaching a team
- Eagerness to constantly learn, grow and stimulate innovation
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert