Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a motivated Team Leader (m/f/d) with the focus on sustainability in/at the supply chain who is driving sustainable projects and initiatives for HUGO BOSS. You are excited about sustainability and have a global understanding on supply chains and a clear commitment to the relevance of sustainable manufacturing & production for future customer satisfaction, then we are looking for you.What you can expect:
- Creation of strategic concepts and respective KPIs for a sustainable supply chain with the consideration of social & human rights, environmental and governance topics for a future-oriented sustainability approach at HUGO BOSS
- Definition and implementation of projects, methodologies and tools for a successful management and optimization of sustainability within the HUGO BOSS supply chain
- Cooperation with internal and external interfaces like Procurement, Quality Management, Product Development, Creative Teams, Legal, Sales, Retail etc. and international suppliers as well as external initiatives and organizations, like the Fair Labor Association, ZDHC or UNFCCC
- Creation of reporting, monitoring and communication of the sustainability performance of the supply chain with KPIs, texts and the provision for the sustainability report
- Leadership of a diverse and highly experienced team of sustainability and supply chain experts as well as the promotion of employee development and employee motivation (7 team members)
- Successfully completed business studies, supply chain management or Textile management or a comparable degree
- Lateral leadership experience in complex cross-functional projects or programs or ideally professional experience in a leading position for 3-5 years
- Detailed know-how in sustainability, ESG topics within the supply chain and the respective performance evaluation
- High competence in strategic thinking and good process understanding
- Strong analytical and conceptional, communication, methodical and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills, structured work approach with attention to detail
- Excellent follow-up, organizational skills, project management skills and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team, solution-oriented approach, effective time management
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English
#LI-SF1 Your benefits:
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.