Team Leader Retail Customer Care (Europe) (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Retail Customer Care team for Europe is one department, within the Global Retail Division, comprised of two teams who support our end consumers, store employees and online business partners for most of Europe and some emerging markets too. The team offers support both pre and after sales as a one-stop destination to answer queries and resolve concerns for eCom, in store and Omnichannel customers. This team of brand ambassadors provide email, chat and telephone service in 8 local languages across six days a week.
Please submit your CV in English.
What you can expect:
- Leading a team of customer care agents ensuringa high quality of service offered to customers with queries ranging from eCom order topics to store sales people as well asthrough Live Chat
- Your leadership skills will enable you to recruit, onboard and develop the team to cover the complexity of language requirements, business models and query types with the highest motivation for quality of service, achieved as a team
- Working with other Team Leaders in Customer Care you will ensure that the complete department is well organised and balanced to efficiently cover all languages and business models each day, whilst focusing on the specialist areas of your own team
- Close cooperation and coordination with other departments and project teams will ensure you spread the understanding of customer needs and feedback so that interfaces can improve the company processes and tools
- Monitoring trends and KPI's you will recognise opportunities and risks for efficiency and quality and be able to propose and implement improvements in processes, systems and team knowledge
- Actively shape the future of our global retail network with more than 1200 point of sales globally
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a focus in Customer Care, ideally within a premium brand or fashion company
- Proven track record of successful team leadership, including recruitment
- People management skills to develop, influence and motivate a team and wider colleagues
- Highest customer orientation
- Strong time management, prioritization and organisational skills required
- MS Office including Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel useful
- English fluency required (both written and spoken) and additional European language skills beneficial
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert