Team Lead HR Systems - SAP HCM & Successfactors (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 2 Jul 2023
- Human Resources
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Take over the leadership of our HR Systems Team, which plays a central role at HUGO BOSS as the interface between the international HR departments and IT departments. Through the international roll-out and further development of our HR systems, you and your team will have the opportunity to actively shape and optimize HR processes - from the idea to the concept to the technical implementation. Together with the team, you will make an important contribution to the continuous development and innovative orientation of the Global HR department.
What you can expect:
- Technical and disciplinary leadership of the motivated HR Systems team in a dynamic environment
- Active design and strategic development of the global HCM system landscape together with the IT-HR department and the HR departments
- Coordination, control and implementation of global system roll-outs, trainings & supports
- Further development of the team through sustainable know-how building, clear roles & responsibilities and active promotion of the innovation culture
- Ensuring high quality standards and further development of digital processes and system standards in cooperation with international HR departments
- Active stakeholder management for cross-team coordination of priorities, requirements and implementations of (agile and project-based)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in IT HR projects, first leadership experience is desirable
- Profound knowledge of SuccessFactors solutions as well as SAP HCM modules
- Practical experience in the implementation of digital HR processes - both in classic projects and in an agile set-up
- Ideally experience as a product owner in consulting & leading a DevTeam
- Team-oriented personality with a positive and constructive "can-do" attitude
- Ability to work independently and with self-motivation under tight deadlines
- Good technical understanding and the ability to analyze complex issues
- Business English and German are mandatory
- Work experience in an international environment is a plus
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert