- Hugo Boss
- City, Denmark
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for ensuring correct, accurate, and timely accounts for HB entities. The objective is to ensure entities are closed as per HB month end processes and local rules and guidelines respected.
What you can expect:
- Month-end closing tasks:
- Sales settlements
- Inventory valuation
- Stock movements (scrapping etc)
- Loan posting(s)
- Tenant Improvement
- Over/Under deliveries
- Salary posting
- Reconciliation of balance sheets & Bank Accounts
- Booking of various accounting journals daily/monthly & accruals
- Monthly accruals for general expenses & Retail and Outlet Stores
- Responsible for external reporting: (Intratstat, Statistical reports, Weekly revenue report(s) local package and environment reports, list is not exhaustive and can vary)
- Managing Staff Invoicing & reporting
- Reconciliation of transactions between the Retail and Financial Systems
- Investigating and resolving any cash discrepancies between the bank statement and till report
- Liaising with stores to ensure that all cash handling processes are being adhered to
- Supporting in Monthly VAT reconciliation and reporting
- Control and posting of salary
- Post and reconcile Intercompany invoices
- Participate and analyze stock take result (back-office function)
- Participate and support in year-end (6 legal entities FI/NO/DK/SE/EE/LV)
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the Finance Controller
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results driven with a proactive problem-solving approach
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet developing deadlines together with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Well-organised and used to working in a pressured environment
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently with exceptional attention to detail
- Good knowledge of accounting practices and procedures
- Self-motivated, confident, reliable, and flexible team player
- Experienced with Excel and Microsoft Office
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert