Digital Marketing Assistant
- Acne Studios
- Stockholm (SE)
- Closing date
- 22 Jun 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
Acne Studios is recruiting a Digital Marketing Assistant to be part of our Digital Marketing team who will play a key role in developing and implementing the global digital marketing strategy across owned- & paid channels.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a progressive, international and creative environment combined with an analytical and data-driven way of working.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Social Media Planner & Performance Marketing Specialist for a 360 approach in driving brand awareness while serving commercial objectives. The role is full-time based at our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Daily management of posting and testing activity on Western organic social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.)
- Assist managing paid social and search campaigns (Google, Meta, TikTok, Twitter, Kakao, LINE, Naver, etc.).
- Assist with cross-department coordination (e-commerce, partners, subsidiaries etc.)
- Create campaign briefs for all channel activity including objectives, visuals, timelines etc.
- Monitor and report campaign performance on a weekly & monthly basis to identify success and growth opportunities through organic- and paid KPIs
- Perform market research & competitor analysis for the latest trends and insights
- Assist with community management & social listening
Experience, skills & knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field
- Previous work experience within Social Media or Digital Marketing with strong analytics skills
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter, TikTok, Spotify, and more
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics, Ads Manager or other social platforms is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem-solving & creative thinking skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with attentional to detail while working under strict deadlines
- Digital curiosity and passion to learn new, rapidly evolving platforms
- Proficiency in MS Office and Keynote
- Fluent spoken and written English
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Swedish fashion house with a multidisciplinary approach and global presence. Founded in 1996, the focus is on elevated ready-to-wear and accessories. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, photography, music, architecture, and contemporary culture, Acne Studios has found an alternative path to fashion and creativity. Acne Studios has seen double-digit growth for most years since its inception with a turnover of >250 EUR million.
Acne Studios operates through own distribution channels and wholesale partners with >60 own stores worldwide, including flagship stores in Stockholm, Paris, Milan, London, New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Tokyo, and Beijing. Each store has a unique distinctive character, yet with common key design elements reflecting the Acne Studios brand identity.
The Acne Studios Head Office is located in Stockholm, in a brutalist masterpiece that formerly housed the Czechoslovakian Embassy. Completely restored to facilitate a fashion school-like atmosphere, the overall aesthetic is again a reflection of the Acne Studios brand identity, telling the story of its history and global vision. Acne Studios also operates offices in Paris, New York, Shanghai, and Empoli outside Florence.
Following its ambitious sustainability work and focus on supplier relationships and longevity, Acne Studios has been independently verified as “Leader” by Fair Wear Foundation for six consecutive years. Acne Studios is an official member of the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode since 2013.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm-based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature of juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom-developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 45 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 160 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 500, with around 150 working at the headquarters in the Old Town of Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, Oslo and Copenhagen.
- +46 8 522 996 00
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert