Client Service Omnichannel Manager
M ain D u t i es a n d R e s p o n s i b i l i ti e s :
- Manage, develop and improve the Moncler Omnichannel Client Service strategy, from a reactive and proactive prospective, making sure of a best-in class luxory experience provided to clients, always in line with the clients expectations and the Moncler values
- Budget & Forecast : define, manage and monitor the WW Client Service budget and forecast making sure of the the regional teams size based on the seasonal fluctuation
- Sales : define,manageand monitor the achievement of the WW Client Service sales budget
- Performances : define and monitor the WW Client Service performances ensuring the achievement SLA/KPIs objectives
- Client Service Porjects : lead, supervisor and ensur the Client Service projects implementation from a Worldwide prospective. Owning the projects roadmap ensuring new channel implementations and tools and flows improvements
- Company Projects : Work with other Moncler teams and functions to collect information on new projects, share impacts on clients and Client Service Support keeping the Client Service always aligned to the Company evolutions
- Innovation Incubator : Explore the markets trends, solutions and innovations and collaborates with other internal functions to improve Company processes and services ensuring a Client Service always aligned with the clients expectation and luxury markets evolutions
- Reporting and Data Strategy : define with the HQ Client Service Team a data strategy, a portfolio of reports and KPIs to drive and improve the Client Service business
- Service Quality : provide the business with regular quantitative and qualitative feedback on Worldwide Client Service performances with the aim to enhance the client experience
D e s i red S k i l l s and E x p er i e n c e :
- At least 5 years experience managing a Customer Care or sales team in a luxury environment
- Strong business acumen and in-depth knowledge of the desires, needs and expectations of luxury clients across multichannel and multimodal (telephone, live chat, web and email) contact environment.
- In-depth knowledge or strong passion for fashion and omnichannel solutions
- Demonstrated ability in managing, motivating and coaching people. Capacity to delegate while staying on top of the execution
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving, handling difficult and high-pressure situations.
- English fluency in speech and writing . Mastery of another language would be a plus
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert