- Mac Duggal
- Chicago, Illinois
- Closing date
- 22 Jun 2023
- Design - Garments & Accessories
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Mac Duggal is looking for an Accessories Designer to join the Chicago based design team.
Reporting to the Creative Director, this role will drive, contribute and support the delivery of Mac Duggal seasonal accessory collections.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional design vision with a strong experience and understanding of leather goods, footwear, jewelry, and other potential lifestyle categories.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage the entire accessories category design process, from concept inception, finalization and hand over to production
- Extensively research creative ideas, newness and innovations
- Develop design concepts and ideas through research, vintage sourcing, fabric and textile manipulation and other relevant tactile experiments
- Finalize sketches with Design Team in a timely manner to ensure a consistent work flow in the design room
- Collaborate with the Design Team to select fabrics and trims relevant to design brief and line plan
- Please include your portfolio with your CV
- Short listed applicants will be required to submit a design project as part of the interview process
Apply for Accessories Designer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert