Campaign Coordinator, Paid Media - Calvin Klein
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Support media channel leads with planning, creative briefing, trafficking, and reporting of all paid media campaigns with a focus on Paid Partnerships, Paid Social and traditional media efforts including brand and licensee campaigns
- Ensure budget alignment for all media campaign planning or proposed planning
- Assist with building and maintaining media plans and media communication decks, and manage distribution of cross-channel campaign deliverables
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams, creative partners, and agencies to ensure support of planning needs and deliverables for the seamless launch and execution of all campaigns
- Assist with weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual channel reporting, including building creative performance recaps and ad hoc requests
- Strong communication skills and time management skills are needed, keeping all parties well informed with any given project
- Manage promotional E-Comm and Retail calendars inclusive of demand plans for media team, ensure agency partners are continuously updated and plans are aligned to updates
- Day-to-day contact for project management and creative teams, as well as support for paid social agency teams and other vendors
- Manage creative briefing process; work closely with other Performance Marketing channel managers to build brief, and then lead and manage brief submission and follow-up across all channels and platforms
- Attend all agency and partner touch-base meetings, align on follow-ups, information requests, deliverables, etc.
- Attend all cross-functional team meetings for visibility and support for marketing campaign planning and activation, as well as media campaign optimization and reporting
- Create and maintain records of plans, insertion orders, campaign flights, etc, and manage creation of purchase orders as well as invoice submission and management across paid media channels
- Gather information to be used in developing media plans, such as demographic profiles, media usage habits, media costs, competitive insights, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years experience of paid media or marketing experience with a desire to learn more about media planning and activation, platforms and tools
Education: BA in Marketing/Communications, Business or Liberal Arts.
- Candidate is proactive, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic
- Well-versed in communication & planning processes.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word & Power Point/Keynote
- Flexible team player in dynamic fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Embodies PVH Core Values; Individuality, Partnership, Passion, Integrity and Accountability
Pay Range: $60,000 - $70,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert