Neiman Marcus Group is a relationship business that leads with love in everything we do-for our customers, associates, brand partners, and communities. Our legacy of innovating and our culture of Belonging guide our roadmap for Revolutionizing Luxury Experiences. JOB DUTIES
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Responsible for implementing standardization of test engineering practices across multiple OMNI Channel team/squads across geographies
- Responsible for working with Agile product squads and wider programs in ensuring appropriate test engineering approach, frameworks and practices are in place to ensure quality
- Review and refine test strategy to align with agile delivery and ensure reliable customer facing quality
- Refine testing approach and delivery processes to ensure appropriate test coverage as well as maintain a continuous improvement outlook incorporating production feedback/RCA from defects found late in release cycles
- Responsible for engaging with stakeholders to understand requirements, design approaches and develop estimates, staffing plans and day to day management of testing activities
- Responsible for test planning, test design, test execution, Requirement Traceability Analysis, and Test Coverage Analysis across the various product squads
- Responsible for managing and coordinating parallel scrums contributing to high-frequency product releases. This includes establishing criteria for release, auditing test plans, defining test KPIs, and automation capabilities, identifying issues associated with product deficiencies and leading test team.
- Prepare recommendations for testing and documentation procedures to be used in the product design phase to production roll-out.
- Work with development team in implementing & maintaining Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment.
- Effectively drive an engineering approach to customer facing quality with shared accountability across unit testing, system testing, contract testing, integration testing, end to end testing etc.
- Responsible for developing and executing test environments strategy and architecture plan. Developing strong competencies and toolsets for environment provisioning and setup automated data refresh within a framework of highly automated test and continuous deployment.
- Conducts working sessions and collaborate with end-to-end partner systems to ascertain technical requirements from test perspective for both manual and automation testing across ecosystem
- Establish and track KPI's and metrics for measuring effectiveness and efficiency of our environment and test data management processes. Maximize automation and minimize manual environment provisioning and data refresh work.
- Build, lead & mentor team of SDeTs along with technical leadership/mentoring to deliver high quality products.
Min requirements: Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field and 10+ years of experience in Software Engineering discipline with hands on development experience required. SPECIFIC SKILLS OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- 10+ years of experience in software engineering process, best practices, automation tools and techniques with 4+ years of experience leading Test engineering function
- 10+ years of experience with requirements Analysis and Functional Test Planning as part of designing and implementing a Testing Strategy.
- 8+ years of functional and automation testing experience
- Hands on experience with fully automated, modern software engineering practices to enable CI/CD to continuously deliver public facing functionality is a plus
- 8 years of experience in End-to-end software delivery management in direct-to-consumer ecommerce on online channels
- 5 years of experience on standardizing test planning, executing, and reporting processes across multiple omni channel teams in a geographically distributed environment is necessary
- 7 years of experience of agile software development processes, continuous integration and continuous deployment using tools like Jenkins, Stash/Git, in-pipeline automated quality gates and validation.
- 6 years of experience with ensuring successful software delivery by ensuring enablers such as environment provisioning, data refresh, setup tools and processes
- Strong working knowledge in Marketing systems like Communication Management, Email and Campaign Management, Customer Care, Customer Master Data Management, Enterprise Data Warehouse Business Intelligence and Integration (ETL/ESB)
- Experience in Enterprise apps like Oracle Retail, Oracle e-Business Suite and Human Resources, Manhattan Active Omni and WMS and Point-of-Sale.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits, including wellness and healthy lifestyle support, for associates, spouses, domestic partners, and children
- Flexible Spending Account for eligible medical and dependent (day care) expenses
- Disability Benefits, including Short-Term Disability providing income replacement up to 26 weeks
- 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave, 2 weeks of Paid Family Leave, and Adoption Support of $10,000
- Paid Time Off, including 6 paid holidays, 3 weeks vacation, 3 volunteer days, 7 sick days, and 2 personal days per full year of service
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with NMG matching and $20,000 Term Life Insurance paid by NMG with additional voluntary coverage available
- Financial Solutions, including Credit Union membership, pay advances via PayActiv, tuition reimbursement, and scholarship opportunities
- NMG Associate's Core Discount of 30% with multiple in-store opportunities for an additional 30% off across select brands
- NMG Matching Gift Program up to $2,000 to eligible non-profits, Hardship Assistance Grants up to $7,500 for Associates, and a volunteer opportunity hub through NMG's All Heart Program
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities with 16,000+ online learning opportunities, including NMG's Fashion Your Future, LinkedIn Learning, MasterClass, BetterUp, Connected Leaders Academy, 9 Associate Community Networks, and additional personalized learning experiences
- NMG Discount Marketplace featuring 1,000s of products and services with over $5,000 in saving s
As one of the largest multi-brand luxury retailers in the U.S., with 3,000+ of the world's most desirable brand partners, we're delivering exceptional products and intelligent services enabled by our investments in data and technology. Through the expertise of our associates, we deliver and scale a personalized luxury experience across our three channels of in-store, eCommerce, and remote selling. Our NMG|Way culture, powered by our people, combines individual talents into a collective strength to make life extraordinary. Our brands include Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
As a woman co-founded, majority women-led organization outpacing the U.S. population in racial and ethnic diversity and led by one of corporate America's few openly gay CEOs, Neiman Marcus Group is proud to celebrate associates from different backgrounds, experiences, and communities. We've made it a priority to cultivate a culture where everyone Belongs and where showing up as your full and authentic self is encouraged.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our Talent Attraction process. If you have a disability and need assistance or an accommodation, please email us at ApplicantSupport@NeimanMarcus.com .