Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Primary Purpose:
An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and self-motivated individual to join the Coach Brand Marketing team in Europe, responsible for bringing the brand to life for our European audiences. The Brand & Media Marketing Coordinator plays a key role supporting this central and active team and will be responsible for the preparation & execution of day-to-day marketing activities dedicated to Coach's brand marketing activity, including but not limited to multi-channel media, brand partnerships & special projects and customer engagement. This role will involve supporting the Brand & Media Manager with the management of localized omni-channel marketing strategies, media implementation, asset management, collateral production, invoicing & financial trafficking, along with driving a consistent brand message across all our marketing platforms. This role will report directly to the Brand & Media Manager. The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Manage all media activity administration including artwork & asset requirements, media agency processes, payments and liaison with global HQ in New York
- Fully understand and execute the briefing process with both global teams & partner agencies for all CE marketing activities, working from the Coach Media Plan to ensure allmedia deadlines are met
- Support in adapting Global Marketing Guidance to market-relevant activations for Europe
- Lead on all admin needs in correspondence with the Global team including but not limited to shot lists & local buy cross-referencing, GWP orders and submission of campaign activation plans
- Manage the Coach Marketing Calendar, working with cross-functional departments to ensure all information is accurate, up to date and circulated as needed
- Liaise daily with local media agency for day-to-day media activation, queries, requests & reports
- Co-ordinate the weekly media agency status meeting and manage notes after the meetings
- Manage campaign set ups and post campaign analysis & ensure timely delivery
- Maintain brand guardianship ensuring the Coach footprint is consistent at every level
- Work closely with partners (internal & external) on the execution & syndication of marketing plans, while maintaining and fostering strong working relationships and best in class practices
- Support with the execution & ideation of special projects, brand collaborations and omni-channel customer engagement activities
- Support with budget & invoicing process for Coach Brand & Media Marketing, ensuring all spend is in line with budget and spent/tracked in a timely manner
- Act as first contact for invoicing queries and fully manage the Coach Brand & Media invoice process, maintaining a marketing invoice tracker across the fiscal year
- Support the Senior Brand & Media Manager (Tapestry) and Brand & Media Manager (Coach) with logistical tasks
- Oversee documenting & filing of all CE brand marketing related documents & imagery
- Presentation creation for marketing proposals, activation plans, business review and senior management
What Tapestry can offer you:
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in a global company/brand and/or online startup
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-orientated
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines and have a strong sense of urgency
- Strong problem solving skills; proactive and take initiative
- Ability to act quickly to last minute requests and changes
- Able to work autonomously
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Prior experience with Google Analytics platform would be advantageous
- Proficient knowledge of digital and social media best practices and experience in planning and deploying multi-platform campaigns
- Possess a detailed knowledge of new platform, technologies and innovation within the digital landscape
Other benefits include:
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the Office, 2 days remote)
- Option to finish early on a Friday (Flex Fridays)
- 1 Paid Volunteering Day per year and opportunities to volunteer with global projects
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Internal mobility & career progression
- Regular Social Events - Seasonal & Cultural
- Equity Inclusion & Diversity initiatives which include employee resource groups & regional inclusion councils
- 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Annual Incentive Plan (company performance bonus)
- Multi brand discount up to 50% off - Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
- Private Healthcare with health assessment (Bupa)
- Bupa rewards - Financial wellbeing support and wellness discounts
- Private Dental Cover
- Eyecare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Gym discount
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
At Tapestry, we are committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce. We know that having a wide range of perspectives and experiences makes us more innovative and brings us closer to our consumers.If you are interested in this role but do not believe you meet all the set criteria, that's ok. We are happy to work with individuals who have the drive, passion, agility and willingness to learn. So, take a chance and apply; you may just be who we are looking for. We would be delighted to hear from you. Our Competencies for All Employees
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance : Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc.