- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 4 Jul 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Assist and support Director of Wholesale for selling and developing wholesale business for Women/Men/Non Apparel/Children, ensuring all activities are brand enhancing and in line with Key Merchandising Strategy.
- Support Director in preparing budget by customers, attend product training and train seasonal showroom staff.
- Work with showroom manager for schedule and customer appointments.
- Sell or support selling activities during market following Global Buy and Key Merchandising Strategy to drive qualitative and quantitative sales.
- Chase orders with customers to meet deadline, review all orders before conversion and ensure that are complete, accurate and in line with agreed OTB.
- Liaise with Customer Operations for post-market activities and double check orders.
- Create stock list on a bi-weekly basis for customers to support and drive in season sales. Input reorders and stock swaps.
- Monitor sales and sell through across customers (prepare monthly reports).
- Coach and educate customers on brand and product knowledge.
- Computer literate
- Proven track record of wholesale and showroom experience
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
- Expected base salary for the role will generally be between $85,000.00 and $87,000.00 per year at the commencement of employment. However, base salary if hired will be determined on an individualized basis and is only part of the total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, discretionary bonuses, short and long-term incentive packages, and Company-sponsored benefit programs.
- This position is at-will and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Posting Notes: USA || New York (US-NY) || New York || WHOLESALE, FRANCHISE & LICENSING || WHOLESALE MANAGEMENT || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert