At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
The first point of contact in the supply chain for our wholesale customers and internal stakeholders, the customer operations coordinator is responsible to follow the life cycle of orders from order entry to delivery as well as after sales queries. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing wholesale accounts across several countries in the EMEIA region
- Prepare and edit order confirmations and send to customers
- Raise orders for replenishment and store openings/events
- Participate in creating customer relationship plans, attend customer meetings and manage communication via emails, phone calls
- Process cancellations, credits, debits, returns of faulty and non-faulty goods
- Provide daily activity reports as needed by the business, leadership or account
- Manage daily queries and communication with outlet and retail teams ensuring fastest availability to answer ever changing business needs
- Monitor order to shipment flow to ensure timely shipping and coordinate with hub. Work closely with transportation team and manage customer delivery booking in partnership with carriers.
- Prepare shipments according to customers' requirements, export procedures and provide instructions to hubs. Request updates on available goods/QC release etc.
- Arrange and coordinate returns as required.
- Work closely with the accounts receivable team to reconcile invoices/investigate discrepancies/raise proforma invoices / follow up accounts credit release
- Participate in communication of shortages, vendor delays and re-timings etc to the region/customers.
- Support supervisor with daily task and monitoring team orderbook.
- Actively participate in team training and provide team with support along with supervisor.
- Update and create SOP, suggest and drive continuous improvement to daily processes.
- Very good to advanced Excel skills in order to produce reports and interpret large amounts of data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of order lifecycle activities
- Understanding of shipping and credit processes
- Good knowledge of managing orders in SAP (AFS)
- Understanding of logistic and warehouse operations
- Previous experience working with international customers
- Understanding of import/export and incoterms
- Language: Fluency in Italian would be an advantage
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || SC CENTRAL OPERATIONS || CUSTOMER OPERATIONS || n/a ||