Team Lead Global E-Com Art Direction (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 2 Jul 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are currently looking for a Team Lead Global E-Com Art Direction (m/f/d) starting as soon as possible.
What you can expect:
- Lead and manage Creative Teams (Art Directors, Stylists, Producers) to hit a high image quality standard for our E-Com Content
- Understanding and visualising the refreshed creative direction for BOSS and HUGO as set by the Head Of Creative and the AD Team
- Creation and constant review of talent relationships, commission photographers, creative agencies and model agents in order to build a strong talent pool and to ensure to get talent within budget
- Ensure imagery is consistent with shoot and brand guidelines
- Quality control of images to ensure that through a high understanding of fashion and styling, images are of a high standard
- Work with brand and marketing leaders to further develop and update Shoot & Styling Guidelines
- Research and develop latest image capture techniques and fashion-centric photography innovations
- Degree in Graphic Design/Marketing or similar qualification with minimum 10 years work experience in the creative e-com industry
- Strong background in balancing creative with commercial, operational and strategic business acumen
- Proven experience in e-com photography
- Proven leadership skills
- You possess an In-depth knowledge of trends in photography, styling, casting and art buying in the e-com landscape
- Excellent English skills and preferably good German skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert