Senior PR & Communications Manager
- Senior HRBP
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- PR & Communications
- Senior Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Senior PR & Brand Communications Manager
Aspinal of London are looking for a Senior PR & Communications Managers to join our team in London. The role will be overseeing all of the brands in house and external communications, press relations, influencers, VIP dressing, paid media and print advertising, affiliates and events.
- Lead and develop the global PR and brand communications strategy for Aspinal of London, growing and elevating brand awareness through campaigns and product focusses, ensuring the focus is on quality media coverage that builds the brand reputation, brand awareness and drives revenue.
- Be the front facing contact for all external press, media, VIP, influencer and key contacts on behalf of Aspinal of London.
- Lead on generating priority earned media coverage among key press contacts throughout fashion, creative, lifestyle and travel publications.
- Lead and negotiate and secure paid advertising across print and digital media in within relevant commercial and brand elevating Fashion, Creative, Lifestyle and Travel publications.
- Lead and execute Aspinal’s influencer & VIP strategy to position the brand among aspirational opinion leaders, broadening exposure and brand awareness to a new audience.
- Achieve and improve YoY PR targets through generating positive brand coverage and creating brand stories aligned to the business campaigns and narrative across all earned media.
- Management of external VIP agency, overseeing gifting strategy and VIP product placement strategy.
- Management and execution of paid influencer content collaborations, liaising and negotiating with relevant talent to achieve elevated brand positioning.
- Work closely with Aspinal’s Head of Affiliates in negotiating commercial digital activations within top tier media.
- Driving seasonal PR content plans in line with seasonal collection launches, ensuring press heroes and the main collection are aligned with a balance of aspirational, commercial and influential content creators.
- Work closely with Head of Brand & Creative and Merch teams in identifying seasonal press heroes and gifting moments in advance of the season.
- Manage and develop junior press team – PR Assistant and PR Intern.
- Event management from ideation through to final internal reporting - lead on the execution of press and VIP facing events to support key brand moments and product launches.
- Shape creative brand communications for ah-hoc special projects.
- Engage with new / PR relevant partners and suppliers whilst developing positive and strong relationships
- Supporting the Founder and Chairman on all interview requests and being responsive to internal and external crises that may impact the business and brand.
- Analyse monthly media coverage; track sentiment and develop responses when needed.
- Be an overall ambassador for Aspinal who builds and maintains strong associations with key press and industry contacts, agencies, talent and influencers.
- Willing and able to travel in the UK & Internationally
- When required willing and able to support the wider team with social media, stock takes and other administrative elements
- Oversee management of all samples on a seasonal basis alongside PR Intern & Regent Street Flagship store team member
- Overseeing all administration elements including media grid, pitching list, MIV etc.
- 7+ years previous experience within a high-pressured environment for a Fashion brand
- Educated to degree level in a related field desirable
- Great press contacts, particularly within the UK and preferable in the US
- Demonstrated success in securing high-impact placements for clients or companies
- Extensive experience in PR, either in-house (ideally Fashion / Lifestyle) or with an agency
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; creative thinker who can contribute to content and brand marketing projects
- Excellent and persuasive communicator; able to articulate key messages clearly and confidently and able to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Experience in managing samples
- Experience in reporting, proficient in DMR favourable
- Ability to work with initiative and independence with set guidelines
- Motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude to problems
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised
- Team player but can work alone and independently
Apply for Senior PR & Communications Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert