Sales Floor Supervisor
- Livermore, United States
- Closing date
- 22 Jun 2023
Perform Moncler Selling Ceremony and always achieves excellent sales results. Supervisors are natural relationship builders with outstanding commercial ability, guiding each client through the brand's values and heritage, gaining a strong understanding of their needs and creating long-term value for clients and the company. The Supervisor strives to achieve individual and team results, responsible for acting as the CEM (Client Experience Manager) and Manager on Duty. The SCA coaches and guides the sales team, sharing skills and knowledge while also ensuring the store operations are being executed to brand standard, including floor coverage.
- Engage with clients and ensure the MONCLER Sales and Service standards are embodied consistently
- Drive and exceed individual sales objectives including KPI's such as Repurchase Rate, UPT, conversion and data collection by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales
- Contribute to enhance team performances as a supervisor and coach, sharing knowledge, information, best practices, and mentoring colleagues with less experience
- Supervise the sales floor, acting as CEM and floor manager
- Capture quality client information in order to understand and meet client's needs in order to build relationships and personalize future client development opportunities
- Build and develop long-lasting client relationships using company's clienteling program and initiative
- Active client outreach through appointment selling including follow up of charge sends/ phone sales and after sales service
- Attract new clients by acting as a Brand Ambassador through networking within the community
- Support and maintain company visual merchandise presentation standards
- Support in inventory preparation and execution
- Work with all store teams to maintain a professional and productive work environment
- Professionally interacts with all levels of Management and Corporate representatives
- Effectively demonstrates and adheres to all Company initiatives (Retail Excellence and C.R.M Programs)
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in fashion world and developments in the luxury market, enhancing the knowledge of the brand's history and values, collection proposition and product features
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- 2-4 Years previous experience in sales roles, in Fashion Luxury/Retail Companies
- Proven excellent client service skills and commercial mindset
- Previous experience in training and coaching people both in professional and non-professional contexts
- Ability to drive results through others
- Proficient computer knowledge (MS Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Fluency & sophistication in local language, proficiency in English, while another language is a plus
- Ability to communicate and analyze business needs/trends with senior leadership
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert