CRM & Marketing Specialist, New York
- Alexander McQueen
- NEW YORK, United States of America
- Closing date
- 3 Jul 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
We are currently seeking a CRM & Marketing Specialist who will report to the Marketing and Client Development Director based out of our New York Corporate office.
How you will contribute:
In this role you will help drive client acquisition and retention by supporting the execution of the US marketing, CRM and communications strategy.
- Oversee the mall marketing/advertising strategy with local partners
- Ensure all Lease Required Advertising obligations are fulfilled and help manage annual local marketing budget and calendar
- Manage the daily maintenance of the communications budgets and partner closely with Finance to ensure the budget is balanced
- Manage project timelines, provide status updates, and coordinate responsibilities with cross-functional partners for all marketing and event activations across retail
- Provide weekly, monthly, and ad hoc CRM reporting to support key business needs
- Build event and pop-up proposals
- Maintain master calendar of events across retail
- Aid in the organization and execution of the local event strategy
- Research potential event partners, venues and vendors
- Partner with VM and PR to secure samples to support local events and activations
- Compile event recaps and distribute to key business partners in the US and at HQ
Who you are?
- At minimum 2 years work experience in marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, meticulous attention to detail with strong time management,
- Flexible with ability to follow direction and receptive to constructive feedback
- Able to gather and analyze data Proactive and creative thinker with ability to problem solve and act independently with sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Salary range : $65,000 - $75,000 per year
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
1-7 Aylesbury Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert