Senior Director - Finance, New York
- Alexander McQueen
- NEW YORK, United States of America
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
- Senior Manager
- Full Time
As the Senior Director of Finance of the region you will support the President and the leadership team with all financial aspect of the region. Key focus areas will be the business plan and forecast, the financial performance of the region, the monitoring of capex and the development of business cases for new investment.
How you will contribute:
- Act as Business partner to the Americas leadership team to support on strategic development, enhance sustainable growth, support and advice on financial commitments, development of the region and find opportunity to improve profitability
- Liaise with the HQ in London on trends, risks and commitments to make sure there is an alignment with Group’s strategic direction
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation and submission of financial / management reports and report packages for Americas operations
- To ensure financial data integrity, including proper books, records are kept and conformance to legal requirements in respect of tax and accounting in Americas Region
- To build up and manage the finance and accounting organization through identifying and developing capable employees by different way of coaching and training
- To manage all corporate reporting and analysis, business performance evaluation (KPI) and prepare for budgeting and forecast and EVA for new business development
- To support central treasury, credit controls and cash management to maximize liquidity for daily operational requirements
- To liaise with internal and external auditors and local governments on audit, and inspection issues of legal entities in the region
- To establish, implement appropriate procedures and internal controls other than to ensure compliance and governance to statutory requirements and company policies.
- Involvement in other ad hoc assignments and projects
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance, Accounting or similar field of study with at least 10-year hands-on in both financial planning & analysis experience in which 5 years at managerial level
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Fashion Retail and/or Wholesale experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Suite skills a must
- Well organized, as well as a good team player
- Hyperion HFM and SAP experience preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Salary range: $180,000-$200,000
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
1-7 Aylesbury Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert