Graduate Trainee, Retail Merchandising
- Alexander McQueen
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 31 May 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Full Time
Alexander McQueen has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Merchandising Graduate Trainee who will report to the WW Retail & Omni Merchandising Director aspart of our dynamic London team.
The Retail Merchandising graduate will help support the HQ Retail Merchandising team with the monitoring of sales and stock levels across all stores in the network
- Prepare sales reports, presentations, ad-hoc analysis
- Prepare relevant buying tools for the HQ merchandising team
- Assist the HQ team in coordinating the selling campaigns
- Prepare and support presentations of the buying debrief to all stakeholders
- Support the retail merchandising teams with stock movements and other relevant inquiries
- Assist the Retail Merchandising Managers across all categories
Who you are?
- Previous experience in retail merchandising is a plus
- Detail oriented, a strong self-starter who takes initiative
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent English
- Extensive analytical and numeracy skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Has a passion for luxury fashion
Why work with us?
At Alexander McQueen together we push boundaries to create legacy. Everyone can make a difference and anything is possible.
We are passionate about beauty, creativity & quality. This is an opportunity to join our community of hard-working and talented individuals who are playing a part in the success of the House.
We offer a package of competitive benefits including, but not limited to –
Pension, private medical insurance & performance related bonus.
Clothing allowance, employee discounts & monthly lunch subsidy.
25 days annual leave excluding Bank Holidays plus dedicated time for employee volunteering.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Alexander McQueen, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. We know that diverse skills, mindsets and experiences foster creativity and collaboration.
Please let our recruitment team know if you need support or reasonable adjustments to be made at any stage of the recruitment process. We will work with you to ensure that you have the best experience.
All applications will be considered and we will do our best to provide an answer as soon as possible.
- Full time
- United Kingdom
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
1-7 Aylesbury Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert