Graduate Trainee, Distribution Planning
- Alexander McQueen
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Full Time
Alexander McQueen is in search of a Graduate Trainee to further support our Distribution Planning & Supply Chain department. This Position will provide a strong foundation for a passionate individual looking to pursue a career in Supply Chain Management, gaining exposure to product outflows, alongside gaining exposure to global data analytics.
Working in the Sales and Demand Planning team requires a high level of product sensitivity, proactivity and an analytical mind. Excellent organization and communication skills are fundamental to success in the role and an ability to think fast in an entrepreneurial manner is necessary.
How you will contribute?
- Support store and market assortment model (sku & stock capacity) to further improve outflow efficiency and improve service level.
- Control stock availability in stores, and optimized sales of Seasonal & Carryover products with the best stock equation possible.
- Execute stock allocations (central and local) on a daily basis, considering sales, stock levels, and market priorities.
- Monitor under stock & overstock situations to propose action plans.
- Additional ad-hoc projects.
Who you are?
- Previous experience working in the fashion
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, to effectively manage a fast paced and varied workload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident in speaking with a number of stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel advanced level).
- Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Business Management or Supply Chain Management).
- Italian is a plus, additional languages highly desirable.
- Willing to travel as required.
Why work with us?
At Alexander McQueen together we push boundaries to create legacy. Everyone can make a difference and anything is possible.
We are passionate about beauty, creativity & quality. This is an opportunity to join our community of hard-working and talented individuals who are playing a part in the success of the House.
We offer a package of competitive benefits including, but not limited to –
Pension, private medical insurance & performance related bonus.
Clothing allowance, employee discounts & monthly lunch subsidy.
25 days annual leave excluding Bank Holidays plus dedicated time for employee volunteering.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Alexander McQueen, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. We know that diverse skills, mindsets and experiences foster creativity and collaboration.
Please let our recruitment team know if you need support or reasonable adjustments to be made at any stage of the recruitment process. We will work with you to ensure that you have the best experience.
All applications will be considered and we will do our best to provide an answer as soon as possible.
- Full time
- United Kingdom
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
1-7 Aylesbury Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert