Senior VIP Officer
- Alexander McQueen
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
- Senior Manager
- Full Time
Alexander McQueen are currently in search of a Senior VIP Officer to join our growing VIP team and play a key role with driving our VIP strategy.
B ased in our Central London HQ, you will work in collaboration with the wider Global VIP & Communications Teams.
How you will contribute?
- Managing product selections and orders with merchandising team.
- Planning and monitoring budgets for activations.
- Managing KOL projects Worldwide and directly in UK/Europe and US, in tandem with regional teams in APAC and Japan.
- Managing seeding programs Worldwide on a daily basis, as well as around specific product launches and across all categories (Leathergoods, Footwear, RTW & Eyewear)
- Scout new & upcoming talent across all culturual fields, with a focus on Asian/Eastern Markets.
- Liaising with our In-House legal team for compliance checks and to coordinate contracts, keeping track of deliverables and posting schedules.
- Monitoring results and reporting.
- You will be a fluent user of social media with an established network of contacts.
Who you are?
- Prior experience within either Communications, Editorial or Talent Management.
- Strong interest in social media and it’s key players,with an understanding of the celebrity landscape.
- Strong personal & professional interest in all cultural fields, with the ability to scout new and interesting talents.
- Previous exposure to Asian/Eastern influencer markets is desirable.
- Sample management experience.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment with ability to be agile
- Exceptional organisation skills and ability to multitask, withattention to detail.
- Collaborative personality with excellent people skills, a team-player.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Discreet, positive,with a ‘can-do' attitude to problems.
Why work with us?
At Alexander McQueen together we push boundaries to create legacy. Everyone can make a difference and anything is possible.
We are passionate about beauty, creativity & quality. This is an opportunity to join our community of hard-working and talented individuals who are playing a part in the success of the House.
We offer a package of competitive benefits including, but not limited to -
- Pension, private medical insurance & performance related bonus.
- Clothing allowance, employee discounts & monthly lunch subsidy.
- 25 days annual leave excluding Bank Holidays plus dedicated time for employee volunteering.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Alexander McQueen, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. We know that diverse skills, mindsets and experiences foster creativity and collaboration.
Please let our recruitment team know if you need support or reasonable adjustments to be made at any stage of the recruitment process. We will work with you to ensure that you have the best experience.
All applications will be considered and we will do our best to provide an answer as soon as possible.
- Full time
- United Kingdom
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
1-7 Aylesbury Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert