Senior Retail Merchandising Manager
- Alexander McQueen
- Tokyo, Japan
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Senior Manager
- Full Time
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of merchandising strategies.
- Negotiating the costs of inventory for multiple stores.
- Preparing annual and quarterly budgets, and presenting them to the relevant stakeholders.
- Tracking inventory movement and systematically introducing promotions, sales, price changes, etc.
- Identifying trends and monitoring supply and demand.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to brainstorm new projects, campaigns, and business ideas.
- Interpreting sales reports and providing guidance on how to improve figures and customer engagement.
- Full time
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
1-7 Aylesbury Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert